Patrick J. Morganelli joined our law firm as an experienced litigator and trial attorney: Patrick handles complex matters including Labor Law, premises, municipal, motor vehicle and all construction liability cases in New York.
Patrick’s experience includes trial and appellate experience in several defense insurance law firms on Long Island that included venues in the five boroughs of New York City. His experience includes both State and Federal courts. We are pleased that Patrick brings his high level of litigation experience and knowledge as a major asset to the Devitt Spellman Barrett law firm,
Patrick believes that attention to detail and being prepared is the best way to properly litigate a case for our clients. He works tirelessly to achieve the best results for our clients. Patrick is dedicated to providing our clients personalized, cost-effective, top-quality legal services from a team of highly skilled and experienced attorneys.
- Juris Doctor Gonzaga University Law School, 1978
- B.A. Stony Brook University, 1975
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court, Washington, D.C.
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers