Ms. Tzakis is experienced with civil defense litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Tzakis was an Associate at a general liability defense firm where she handled all aspects of litigation from the initial pleading phase through depositions, court appearances, motion practice, dispositive motions, oral argument, and trial preparation. Ms. Tzakis also has experience in no-fault defense, having represented two major insurance carriers from inception through resolution of litigation.
As an Associate with the firm, Ms. Tzakis focuses her legal practice on general liability defense, with particular emphasis in the areas of premises liability and labor law matters. She routinely represents property owners and commercial tenants handling all aspects of a claim.
- Admitted to the Bar of New York State in 2012. She was admitted to the U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York in 2016.
Areas of Practice:
- Premises liability—defense
- Labor law
- Civil Litigation—defense
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York, 2011 J.D.
- City University of New York, Hunter College, New York, New York, 2008 B.A.
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association